TruStage™ Long-Term Care Insurance Program
Did you know that long-term care is not just for the elderly? A major long-term care insurance provider study showed that nearly 58% of its claims were for people under the age of 65¹.
As a credit union member, we want you to find the best long-term care coverage available. That’s why we’re making available an individual long-term care insurance program through several leading insurance companies.
Long-term care insurance is coverage you may need in case of an accident, injury, chronic illness or disability that lasts for a substantial period of time, leaving you unable to care for yourself. Regular health plans or Medicare may not be enough to protect you in these instances.
With this long-term care insurance program you can help:
- Maintain your financial independence with quality care
- Control when and where you receive care, like in the comfort of your own home
- Alleviate burden on your family
- Select options that work best for you with benefits that can be matched to your specific goals
- Take advantage of discounts available through your credit union membership
Learn more or call toll free 1-800-443-6003 to speak to a licensed Protection Representative.
¹ SOURCE: Landscape for Long-Term Care, UnumProvident.
TruStage™ Long Term Care program is offered by TruStage Insurance Agency, LLC and underwritten by leading insurance companies. The insurance offered is not a deposit, and is not federally insured, sold or guaranteed by your credit union.